Monday, 03 March 2008

Postscript

I found the following video on the interweb. Seems to have been an "innovative" viral-marketing campaign commissioned by the publishers of The Gum Thief. Since I read the book before I saw the clip(s), it´s hard for me to tell if they work or not. I mean, they´re funny, in a The Office / ´50s camp / teenage angst kinda way.

But do they stand alone, if you haven´t yet read the book? Do they make you want to rush out and buy it? Readers, please share your thoughts. Personally, I´d rather read the book before I see the movie, but maybe I´m just old skool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ought to really take into consideration working on creating this weblog into a serious authority on this market. You evidently have a grasp deal with of the topics everyone seems to be trying to find on this website anyways and you could actually even earn a buck or two off of some advertisements. I might discover following current topics and raising the quantity of write ups you put up and I assure you’d start seeing some wonderful targeted traffic within the close to future. Just a thought, good luck in no matter you do!
Now you have got your new web page and you’re eager to begin making some gross sales! But, how are you going to make gross sales when you would not have high volumes of tourists to your website?
I've to admit that i typically get bored to read the entire thing but i believe you may add some value. Bravo !


purchase Floxin online | buy Floxin online next day delivery